Welcome to The Comm
For 100 years, the Waverly Community House, affectionately known as The Comm, has been the social and cultural center of the local community. Throughout the decades, The Comm has changed and developed, yet continues to serve the community, connect neighbors, and provide a haven for families and individuals.
Please click on the links below for dates & details.
- Parent supervised open gym-Thursdays & Fridays 4:30-6:00 pm
- Destination Freedom Special Exhibits Gallery-Open Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:00-7:00 pm
- Elk Mountain 2022 Sunday Super Saver Ski Program
- Opening - November 12, 5-7 pm-OTHER ALTARS-Karl Neuroth - Through January 7th, 2022
- The 38th Annual Artisans' Marketplace - Saturday, Nov. 20 and Sunday, Nov. 21, 2021.
Online Tickets Sales are now Closed
Tickets will be available at the door.
Parent supervised open gym every Thursday and Friday from 4:30-6:00 pm.
The Elk Mountain Super Savers Ski Package is here and available to all donors to the 2021 Waverly Community House Annual Sustaining Fund Drive. The program offers skiing for six Sundays from 11:00 am to 4 pm at a discounted price. Please keep in mind that this program is developed by Elk Mountain and offered as a courtesy to the Comm as well as other schools and organizations.
Please note the following:
• The fees are established by Elk Mountain. The Comm is adding a $5.00 surcharge. The Program is open to all Sustaining Fund donors with a minimum donation of $25.00 per family.
• A sustaining fund donation may be made upon registration if you have not donated to date.
• The registration forms must be delivered directly to the Comm office, not Elk Mountain, and checks must be made payable to Waverly Community House, not Elk Mountain.
• Elk will NOT directly accept registration forms from participants in the Waverly Community House Super Saver program.
• Payment may be made with MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
• Kindly refer all questions to the Comm office as Elk Mountain does not wish to be directly involved in administering the many programs it offers.
This is a wonderful program, offering an affordable day of skiing with lessons.
The Elk Mountain Release & Registration form, and The Comm Registration Form must both be completed and returned to The Comm office. The deadline to register is Monday, December 13, 2021.
Thank you and happy skiing!
Click HERE for printable copy of registration forms.
See above category listing. Click on the color-coded category to view upcoming events.