Welcome to The Comm
For 100 years, the Waverly Community House, affectionately known as The Comm, has been the social and cultural center of the local community. Throughout the decades, The Comm has changed and developed, yet continues to serve the community, connect neighbors, and provide a haven for families and individuals.
Please click on the links below for dates & details.
- Parent supervised open gym-Thursdays & Fridays 4:30-6:00 pm
- Destination Freedom Special Exhibits Gallery-Open Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:00-7:00 pm
- Elk Mountain 2022 Sunday Super Saver Ski Program
- Opening - November 12, 5-7 pm-OTHER ALTARS-Karl Neuroth - Through January 7th, 2022
- The 38th Annual Artisans' Marketplace - Saturday, Nov. 20 and Sunday, Nov. 21, 2021.
Finding – Recent Works by Karen Reid
Opening Reception: Friday, September 24th, 5-7 PM
In the Waverly Small Works Gallery September 24th through November 5th.
Proudly sponsored by The Sheldon Family Foundation of the Scranton Area Foundation
Tennis Court Reservations
The courts may be reserved by those who contribute to The Comm’s Annual Sustaining Fund.
A minimum donation of $50 per family per year is asked.
To schedule a reservation, please call Kathy Wright at The Comm office:
570.586.8191 Ext. 2
See above category listing. Click on the color-coded category to view upcoming events.