- This event has passed.
Elk Mountain Sunday Super Saver Ski Program
November 18, 2019
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until December 12, 2019
The Elk Mountain Super Savers Ski Package is here and available to all donors to the 2019 sustaining fund drive. Please keep in mind that this program is developed by Elk Mountain and offered as a courtesy to the Comm as well as other schools and organizations.
Please read the participation brochure thoroughly for pricing, dates and photo ID requirements and note the following:
- The fees are established by Elk Mountain. The Comm is adding a $5.00 surcharge. The Program is open to all Sustaining Fund donors with a minimum donation of $25.00 per family.
- A sustaining fund donation may be made upon registration if you have not donated to date.
- The registration forms must be delivered directly to the Comm office, not Elk Mountain, and checks must be made payable to Waverly Community House, not Elk Mountain.
- Elk will NOT directly accept registration forms from participants in the Waverly Community House Super Saver program.
- Payment may be made with MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
- Kindly refer all questions to the Comm office as Elk Mountain does not wish to be directly involved in administering the many programs it offers.
- The “early registration” vouchers (for those registered by Friday, November 29, 2019) will be given to the participant’s at Elk by the Elk Mountain staff. They are not sent to the Comm.
This is a wonderful program, offering an affordable day of skiing with lessons.
The Elk Mountain Release & Registration form, and Comm Registration Form are on the website and available at the Comm office and in the lobby. Kindly be mindful of the deadlines as Elk strictly adheres to those dates.
Thank you and happy skiing!
Click here for Elk Brochure